lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

Olhos de Farol


la  musica  se expande en el ambiente ,la escritura y la lectura 

son las drogas preferidas  y calman los expasmos

la ciudad la veo con motañas y nubes 




New love-a boy and girl are talking 

New words-that only they can share in 

New words-a love so strong it tears their hearts

To sleep-through the fleeting hours of morning

Love is careless in its choosing-sweeping over cross a baby 

Love descends on those defenseless

Idiot love will spark the fusion 

Inspirations have I none-just to touch the flaming dove

All I have is my love of love-and love is not loving 

Soul love-the priest that tastes the word and

Told of love-and how my God on high is 

All love-though reaching up my loneliness evolves 

By the blindness that surrounds him

ahora   si en  forma conciente  y  natural 

el insomnio llego  


by-fd 

No hay comentarios: